Monday, October 29, 2007

Novice Blogger

Well, I've joined the ranks of bloggers, clogging up the web with my ramblings. I figured I'd been using email as a form of journaling so I might as well take the plunge and add pics, photos, links, possibly a suitably outrageous survey, and the official stamp of legitimacy that is BLOGSPOT to my virtual journal.


So here is my first attempt.


Since January 2006 we've made our home here in Grenada and in 2 months we'll be leaving this place with a mixed bag of emotions. And only now will I start a blog and post some pics of the place we call home. Only problem is I don't really have pics of our house so I took a little video tour. Our huge backyard and the separate playroom for the kids are my 2 favorte things about the place. Besides the fruit trees: mango, guava, ugli fruit, lime and whatnot, we've also got a bunch of spices and other produce which is awesome since all things fresh are incredibly expensive in Grenada.


So this was my first blog attempt but the video took so long to upload that it's no longer the first post, making the title still correct but distorting the timeline.

2 comments:

Mariko said...

Your place is HUGE! What the heck! Yeah, I'm sure it's going to be a big change moving in with Mom for a few months. Very jealous of the ugli tree.

Robbie said...

Hi Cailin and Iz! yes, your boys are the most adorable little GAP models I've ever seen. :) Great job with the blog, Cailin. It's really fun to read and the photos are in such a cool display format. I thought of you guys on Halloween since I went with you last year. It poured over here and I just passed out candy at the Palmers, but we didn't have too many trick-or-treaters with the rain. Good fun, though. We miss you hope to hear about your other adventures soon!