Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jarom says...

I haven't gotten around to fixing the quotes of the day side bar thingy, but here are a few recent keepers from Jarom:

"Mommy, my stomach doesn't want food anymore. It's crying out for fun!"
He really does think--and apparently feel--with his stomach.

"I need three extra hugs and kisses, mommy. Then when I have a nightmare, I know you'll always be with me."
Wow, so articulate and charming. He could say this and get 50 extra hugs and kisses.

Alma: Why do you like pickles, Jarom?
Jarom: Because my taste buds haven't decided not to like them.

I love that he tries to answer these kinds of questions seriously.

"This nori is wickedly tasty."
He loves to use words he hears.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Good job writing those down and sharing them! I love Jarom! Wish I could be there to hear some of his sentences in person! xoxo, Auntie Robbie

Robin Temple said...

Congratulations, you guys! A Girl!!