Thursday, November 1, 2007

Eat your hearts out GAP

So Tammy sent me this link to the GAP modeling contest and told me to enter my kids. I thought about it and it seemed like one of those things that sounds sorta fun but I'd never do. Then after a few weeks I finally got around to taking some pictures of the kids with actual clothes on--which was difficult to do by myself with nobody to stand behind me with something for them to look/laugh at and also because Keahi is at that age when pictures mean funny faces not natural smiles.

Then I discovered that the contest had ended.

I can now check back in a few weeks to vote for my favorite model. Which will be none because I'm a bitter showmom.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some of the pics with the world because who am I to keep my beautiful kids a secret. So you tell me, am I just a blind, overfond parent, or are these two of the most adorable boys around?




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Your boys totally could have one that contest! They are so adorable, it's the GAP'S loss! Ha Ha!!! Love the blog! mine is teames.blogspot.com

Denzil and Brittany said...

Love your blog. Your kids are adorable. We will miss you when you leave.

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

I entered enzo. so if he makes it to the finals you can vote for him!

IZ said...

Yeah, let us know if he does. We will definitely vote for him!