Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Iz

It's 7am right now and I'm trying to keep the kids quiet so the birthday boy can sleep in. We'll see how long that lasts. In the mean time, here is my top 10 list of why my husband rocks.

-He doesn't hold grudges.
-He's very humble and doesn't judge other people's shortcomings.
-He does wacky, crazy things to get his family to laugh.
-His family is the most important thing to him.
-He makes me feel beautiful and special.
-He cares and worries about the world around him.
-He loves the work he does and he'll be a great doctor.
-He never mocks my sometimes juvenile interests.
-He fits well with my family.
-He is a good man. A kind man. (If you get the reference, brownie points for you.)

And he's up now so I better get going.

Happy Birthday, love.

6 comments:

beth said...

Happy birthday Iz!

(And I'm not sure, but the reference sounds like Fiddler on the Roof. Do I get brownies?)

Mariko said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!

I actually almost sort of remembered that your birthday was today (yes, Robbie helped a little).

Iz is one of the best people to talk to late into the night.
And I like that he cares about food. A lot.

Bekah said...

Happy Birthday! Remember when we were roomies? And I believed you when you said you could cut my hair? Good times! Hope your day is great!

IZ said...

lol, as it turns out (other experiences can attest), I can cut boys hair pretty good, but the only girls hair I have ever cut well is cailin's. Probably 'cause I know what she wants. Other times have, er, not ended well. Good times indeed! Thanks for the kind words everyone, they truly mean a lot. Happy birthday to meeeeee!

Natalie R. said...

Happy Birthday, Israel! I hope you got to sleep in late. :0)

Bettina beat me to saying that the reference was from Fiddler. Do I still get brownie points? ;0)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

cailin said...

Sorry classic movie fans. I'm way more of a scifi geek than that. It's from Babylon 5.