Monday, January 5, 2009

Waay too much to catch up on

So this is what happens when you stop posting for almost a month right before a major holiday. I've got about a thousand (no rounding up here) pics to go through before posting anything about what we've been up to this month. For now, here's quick post about my brilliant kid reading a Christmas book to his class. When he practiced at home it seemed loud enough in our half bedroom space with only me, but with the larger classroom full of noisy kids both inside and out in the hallway poor Keahi's voice gets drowned out. But it sure was adorable. And I reread it to the kids afterward.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Does Keahi go to kindergarten or preschool?
I bet the kids and teacher were impressed with advanced reading skills.
Nicely done Keahi

Arron said...

Keahi reading a book? Amazing. I think it's cool he's reading to his class. Can he do characters?

And how much can happen in a month anyway? 100's of pictures? Nah. (tee hee.)