Saturday, January 24, 2009

While we were gone...

Kervin and Mary arrived in Chicago the day that we left for our ski trip so we didn't get to see them till we got back. Poor Kerv was still sick and with the insanely cold weather he missed out on going to Monday night football with Tom. I wonder how crowded the stadium was with hard core--cold blooded--fans. But by the next day, Kerv was up for the Shedd's Aquarium with the little boys. We're sad we missed out on all the shark-filled fun (but not to the point that we'd have missed out on our ski trip) and the pictures were so cute I had to post some. I love the shots of the boys with their snow pants suspenders showing. Winter gear is so cool--pun unavoidable. It's always difficult to get in face shots when their attention is so riveted on the fish but Kerv managed to get a really good one of all three of them looking. I was pretty impressed.

There were some incidents and Tammy's response was basically "Wow. Boys are way different." I head about how Keahi got a hotdog out of Tom when he got home from work after being refused by everyone else. Tom said he gave it to him because he reasoned with Keahi. I wasn't there, but from personal experience I know that if you're not careful, that clever little boy can spin his logic around you pretty tightly in order to get what he wants. I know bath time was an adventure since it was when we got there. Popo seemed to coast through it all though and thought the boys were pretty easy since they like to play together and I guess Jarom's whining didn't bother her too much. I have a pretty rockin family to look after our two active boys for two and a half days.

No comments: