Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Detroit Science Center

I love the whole one membership card gets you into all the ASTC places all over the country and that I can take my two boys to the Detroit Science Center for free whenever I want. Or, rather, when they want. This place is a science geek's dream. We played with pendulums, tornados, electromagnetism, and played around in Kid's Town. I think the Jam room with the drums and guitars was my favorite place. Though the water rockets was a close second. Here are some pics and vids of our adventures in science.
Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Detroit Science Center 1
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

3 comments:

beth said...

Awesome! I love the Detroit Science Center! So glad you got to go.

Keri and Aaron said...

Sounds fun. We're glad you are enjoying Michigan..at least we hope you are. It is strange to go into the city now and realize we don't know anyone who lives there anymore. So sad. Not that we got over there very often, but still.

Natalie R. said...

Sounds like you guys had a really fun summer (minus the grouchy old lady), I'm so glad things are going so well! I bet your kids loved the science center, how awesome!