Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Elephants on Parade

I know New York can be a cold, unfriendly place in general, but if you were walking around with these two little elephants you'd see a lot of smiling people. I think at least a dozen people stopped me to tell me how adorable they were. A couple of women even followed me into Key Foods to ask me to turn Jarom around because they thought he was adorable from behind but wanted a frontal view. Then they aaaahhhed like the rest. If my boys don't put a smile on your face, you're simply made of stone.





Of course, this is how Jarom wanted to dress for the rain.

2 comments:

Maren said...

That's cute... and years from now... your kids can thank you when their future wives/girlfriends see their little behinds in pictures. lol

Oh, and they're adorable! How could anyone think otherwise? :)

Leah said...

they let you put elephant shaped rain gear on them?