Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Waianae MENSA

My brother, Kervin, likes to send us emails or text messages about his "MENSA" kids' antics, proving that Waianae breeds a whole new level of intelligence. I'm going to start posting them because I think these jewels shouldn't be kept to ourselves. I think Mariko and all the other teachers will especially enjoy them. Here's the latest one.

One of my students from last years nerd class typed her five paragraph essay and double spaced it like her 10th grade English teacher said.......double spaced it after every word.

And that was a G.T. student. You gotta love Waianae.

Here's an older one.


"Mr. Oshima, how do you spell A&C?" that's what we call the Arts and Communications academy for short, A&C

2 comments:

Mariko said...

So I wanna know, did this same student ask to print out her paper on his printer?

Orme Family said...

It was fun to catch up on your blog. Thanks a ton for the Hawaii info. It is exciting to think about. We shall see.....