Friday, October 3, 2008

Singing with the boys

Keahi has always loved music and singing which made me surprised at Jarom's reluctance to sing anything. But recently he's shown more interest and requests songs now like "wheels bus" or tonight "Jesus Christ Baptized" and he's just barely starting to sing along. Keahi, on the other hand, sings readily and loudly. I do miss his little boy perfect pitch--not that he really sings off key now, more like he shouts/sings like all the other big boys. But I really love how he makes up his own songs or adds verses to things like Wheels on the Bus. Here are 3 extra verses.

The strollers on the subway go side to side...
The shuttle bus goes fast, fast, stop....
The rocket ship goes blast off....

I'm sure we're a joy to all the other passengers. Heck, at least he's not whining or throwing things, right?

2 comments:

Piano Teacher belmont ca said...

Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,
I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,

Sign Design said...

Hi, good post. I have been thinking about this issue, so thanks for sharing. I will definitely be coming back to your blog.